While much of “history” is focused on books, there is an enormous amount of popular history in the Baltimore area. Come to this workshop and share your experiences with public history, oral history, videos and other diverse presentations. We had a great time last year as participants described both gathering and distributing their history projects.
- Bill Barry on All History Ain’t in Books–the Sequel
- spchumley on Session Proposal: American Memory & Public History
- Kelly Palich on WHO is Telling Your Story?
- Kelly Palich on Session Proposal: American Memory & Public History
- Cassie Kilroy Thompson on How to Craft a Holistic, Informed Commmunications Strategy